I have been shooting for national and international clients for over 30 years. My 7500 sq. ft. studio is centrally located in the Salt
Lake Valley within a half mile access to the major freeways.
My primary focus is on Architectural photography and Product Illustration but I cover other photo specialties including People, Food and Editorial.
"Your pictures are an art form in and of themselves. I was literally "taken back" by the beauty of some of the shots, particularly the aerials...simply ineffable."
- Curtis W. Dowdle, MIRM, Director of Sales and Marketing, Sunbrook Communities
"It has been a pleasure working with you, Steve." "You knocked Ken's socks off on this one. He was thrilled with the pictures of Terrace Tower II in Denver, Colorado."
- Kathryn Andrew, VP, Maier Siebel Baber, Real Estate Investment Advisors. San Francisco, CA
"Thank you for the beautiful photo of the Presidio Building in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I swear, you could make an out-house look like a castle."
- Kenneth A. Baber, President, Maier Siebel Baber, Real Estate Investment Advisors. San Francisco. CA
"Your professional skill and enthusiastic passion for photography make my job a true pleasure. I could not be more pleased with the results of our recent photo shoots. We truly couldn't be happier with your service. You simply are 'the best'."
- Chris C. Ruppel, Director of Product Development, InShape International
"Thanks for your good work on the photos in our latest issue of U S West Magazine. The photos turned out great."
- Steve Lang, Editor U S West Magazine, U S West (Qwest), Englewood, Colorado
"Your expertise in capturing the architectural design, features, and spaciousness of our product has truly helped us to communicate these points to our customers. I look forward to many mo9re years of a successful relationship."
- David Irwin, VP Sales & Marketing, Hamlet Homes
"Thanks to you this project turned out beautiful."
- Jones & Thomas, Inc. Advertising, Decatur, Illinois
801 • 484 • 1673